Acting as the hub of Asia-Pacific game market, Taipei Game Show attracts over 3,000 game industry professionals from dozens of countries each year. Taipei Game Show 2021 B2B Zone will be hosting both offline & online event, enabling game companies around the globe to network with hybrid services. Offline event will be held on Jan. 28 – 29, 2021 at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, while the online event will be held in the form of business matchmaking. We aim to provide game industry professionals around the globe a highly efficient biz-matching platform, and we sincerely invite you to join us on the game event of the year.
“B2B Zone & Biz-Matching System Pass Registration” will be available on Nov. 16, 2020. Approved applicants will receive one physical event pass, one Biz-Matching System account, and will be able to arrange online/offline meetings & exchange business cards with other business users from Dec. 8, 2020 to Jan. 29, 2021.
B2B Zone & Biz-Matching System Pass
Registration: Nov.16, 2020 – Jan. 25, 2021
Jan. 28 -29, 2021 10:00-16:00
Submit the registration through this website
Please make registration at Taipei Game Show 2021 B2B Zone Registration Counter
|Pass||Premium Pass||Standard Pass||Basic Pass||Game Industry Professionals||Non-industry visitors|
|Price||NTD 20,000||NTD 3,000||Free||Free||NT 500|
(Game Industry Professionals Only)
|Payment||Credit Card||Credit Card||None||None||Cash Only|
|Offline Event Pass||One||One||One||One||One|
|Biz-Matching System Accessibility
|Promo Column||Company Intro
Product Intro 2 pcs
Product Image 2 pcs
Video Clip 2 pcs
Banner 1 pc
Product Intro 1 pcs
Product Image 1 pcs
Video Clip 1 pcs
|Meeting Request||Unlimited||5 Requests / Day||2 Requests / Day||None||None|
|Card Exchange Request||Unlimited||5 Requests / Day||2 Requests / Day||None||None|
|Media Exposure||TGS Net||EDM Promo
Press Release Promo
|Product Intro 2 pcs||Product Intro 1 pcs||None||None||None|
- For “Basic Pass” applicants, the organizer will conduct a qualification review and deliver the result via Email. For “Standard/Premium Pass” applicants, please register online and complete the payment to acquire your pass for the event.
- Pass holders will be able to access to Biz-Matching System with their personal accounts, and to start making meeting and card exchanging requests when the system is online on Dec. 8, 2020. Pass holders can also exchange offline passes with business cards on Jan. 28 – 29, 2021 at the service counter of Taipei Game Show B2B Zone.
- B2B Zone is restricted to game industry professionals and media press. Public visitors and underage adolescents are not allowed to enter the venue.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made on and before Dec. 7, 2020 will be fully refunded. Cancellation made on and after Dec. 8, 2020 WILL NOT be accepted or refunded.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject any application that may be inappropriate for the event theme or may jeopardize the image of the event.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify, to insert, and/or to withdraw any part of the regulations specified herein.