2021 Taipei Game Show( Jan. 28th – 31st)
Board Game Wonderland- Application Method
Date: Jan 28th – 31st
Location: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 (No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan)
Application Method ※ Space limited
|Program||Applies to||Offering||Discounted Fee|
|Table-top game agents or distributors||
Rules of application
Notice for those applying for enterprise unit
- Each enterprise unit has a set of demo tables (L120*W60*H75 CM), 4 chairs placed in public space, 2 units for 2 sets and so on. And these are NOT allowed to swap to the display space or transfer/resell to others.
- The organizer will notify the deadline of the event fee process and the money deposit via email respectively within 2 weeks. Please be sure to be done in time to arrange the booth and prevent your qualification from being canceled.
- The event fees will depend on the actual situation and is deducted from the deposits, including:
- A.Any booth faces the aisle in 6 meters will be charged extra fees of USD 200.
- B.In-booth structures, hanging balloons within booths, and overtime fees will be charged additionally depending on the actual situation.
- C.Each booth will be deducted 400 dollars for facing the columns.
- Each exhibitor MUST join the promotion program such as an on-site event, pre-event promotion, etc. Please notify us beforehand if you can’t participate due to any specific reason.
- To attract more gamers to join in Board Game Wonderland and promote effectively, the organizer will plan the following events/activities, which includes: Gift with purchase (target amount)、Puzzle game challenges、Board Games Battlefield、Stage events.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify, to insert, and/or to withdraw any part of the rules once it has any force majeure or outstanding issue.
Registration will be available until 2020/9/30 or fully booked.
|Application||Please fill out the form with your signature and stamp, and send the scanned file via email|
|Event fee/Deposit||Please transfer the relevant fees in time, here is the following information:|
|Other Materials||Company/Studio LOGO in both AI AND JPG file. Please notify us if there has any specific rules while using it.|
- The organizer will arrange the booth in regards to the amount of the units, the time of payment and in the order of application then contacting each exhibitor to select their booth space. For the exhibitors who do not reply in time, the organizer reserves full right to NOT accept any objection and make the final decision.
- The order of application is based on the date of e-mail sending, and if there is an additional booth, it will depend on the date of when each exhibitor processes the extra fees.
- The planning of exhibition floor is subject to the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to adjust the booth scale according to the space capacity and the right of final decision on the allocation of exhibiting booths.
Cancellation And Refunds
- For any cancellation, the Organizer must be notified by formal letter via registered post. If not, cancellation and refunds will not be preceded.
- Should the cancellation be notified 14 days before the Pre-Exhibition Briefing, the Organizer shall charge the deposit and part of the booth fee (USD$400 per booth, USD$800 for 2 booths and so on) as the promotion fund for the exhibition.
- Should the cancellation be notified within 14 days before or after the Pre-Exhibition Briefing, all the payment and deposit will not be returned.
- An application that fails to meet the payment and deposit within 2 weeks will not be accepted. The reserved booth(s) shall be cancelled and the Organizer reserves the right for allocation.
- Should the exhibitor require additional booth(s), please notify the Organizer via e-mail or phone call in advance. And complete “Additional Booth Application Form” and the payment accordingly. The order of application proceeding is subject to the receiving date of the payment.
- The Organizer will hold Pre-Exhibition Briefing in early November 2020 (TBC). Exhibitors are subject to attend the meeting. Booth allocation shall be confirmed during the meeting. “Exhibitor’s Manual” regarding details of exhibiting operation shall be provided to exhibitors as reference.
- Resales or transferred of booth is forbidden, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel such exhibiting.
- Booth set-up and showcase must abide by the latest version of “Rules Governing Decoration of the Event Venue” of Taiwan External Trade Development Council.
- The exhibitor(s) shall fill and apply the “exhibition partner application” in case of any third-party partner(s) is needed to showcase. The organizer reserves the right to forbid the partner(s) to enter the exhibition hall if they failed to apply. And to protect the rights and interests of exhibitors, partners are prohibited from selling service or products during the exhibition date.
- According to Taiwan External Trade Development Council, activities conducted at Taipei World Trade Center are subject to public occasions. Any music, music video, or music television played at the venue must be legally authorized, otherwise, it shall be considered a copyright violation.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, postpone or cancel the event if natural disasters or events, which could not have been foreseen or controlled by any party, such as strikes, fires, epidemics, wars, etc. occur. Exhibitors have the rights to retain the booth to the next Taipei Game Show. The Organizer will refund the balance and deposit to applied exhibitors after deducting a 20% paid booth fee for expenses of printed literature. Under no circumstances will the Organizer be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities.
- It is suggested to take out insurance on assets and burglary during the exhibition period (inclusive of set-up and move-out time). Damage, theft, and burglary occur during the exhibition is at exhibitor’s own risk. The Organizer reserves the right for amendment and supplement, and further announcement shall be public on TGS official website. (https://tgs.tca.org.tw)
Company Name: Taipei Computer Association
Name: Irene Chiu
+886-2-2577-4249 ext. 247