B2C Zone Booth Application Method
Open to the general public and gamers
PC Online Games / Mobile Games / Console Games / Arcade Games / Game Streaming Platforms/ Board Games / eSports Tournament & Equipment / Entertainment Peripherals / Anime Figures and Toys / Game Design Course
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan)
Taipei Computer Association (TCA) https://www.tca.org.tw
Booth Fee ( Booth fees and deposit shall be paid in advance at the time the applications are submitted)
|Each booth space is 9 square meters (3M×3M). The booth fee includes raw space and an essential power supply of 500W/110V. Booth compartments, Internet/ WIFI service, and basic equipment are NOT included.
※Deposit: Deposit per booth is US$400. The deposit shall be fully returned if there is no violation against any laws and regulations during the exhibition.
*Note: Booth fee varies under the following circumstances: (VAT included)
|Booth Condition||Adjusted Fee(US)|
|1||Column in a booth space||- US$400(per booth)|
|2||Booth space adjacent to 6-meter (and over) wide hallway||+ US$200(per booth)|
|Other costs (e.g. building second–a story booth, construction exceeding 4 meters, overtime cost, etc.) may be added according to regulations of booth constructions and decorations. (The terms of regulation will be written in the Exhibitor’s Manual.)|
- ※Any surcharge or relief applied shall be directly deducted/returned from/to the deposit.
Registration will be closed on Sept. 30, 2023 or when the applications are full.
How To Apply
- Download the exhibition statement and application form on our official website (https://tgs.tca.org.tw).
- Fill out the application form and submit the scanned copy with your signature and company stamp, along with all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail the original copy of the application form with your signature and company stamp, and finish the payment of the booth fee and deposit. The date when the organizer receives the full payment will be the date of the application completion.
& Exhibitor Statement
|Download the application form from our official website. Complete the form with the applicant’s signature and company stamp, and submit it to the organizer.|
|Booth Fee||Deliver the full payment to the Organizer by remittance.|
|Deposit||Deposit per booth is US$ 400. The deposit shall be fully returned if there is no violation of any laws and regulations during the exhibition. Deposit is accepted by remittance only.|
Assignment Of Booth(s)
The planning of exhibition floor is subject to the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to adjust the booth scale according to the space capacity and the right of final decision on the allocation of exhibiting booths.
Cancellation And Refunds
- For any cancellations, the organizer must be notified by a formal email. If not, cancellations and refunds will not be preceded.
- Should the cancellation be notified one month prior to the Pre-Exhibition Briefing, the Organizer shall charge the deposit and part of the booth fee (US$400 per booth) as the promotion fund for the exhibition.
- Should the cancellation be notified within one month or after the Pre-Exhibition Briefing, all the payments and deposits will not be returned.
- Application that fails to meet the payment and deposit deadline will not be accepted. The reserved booth(s) shall be canceledand the Organizer reserves the right for allocation.
- Should the exhibitor require additional booth(s), please notify the organizer via email or phone call in advance, and complete the “Additional Booth Application Form” and the payment accordingly. The order of application proceeding is subject to the receiving date of the payment.
- The organizer will hold the pre-exhibition briefing in early November 2023 (TBC). Exhibitors are subject to attending the meeting. Booth allocation shall be confirmed during the meeting. “Exhibitor’s Manual” regarding details of exhibiting operation shall be provided to exhibitors as a reference.
- Resale or transfer of booth is prohibited. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the exhibitor’s participation space.
- Booth set-up and showcase must abide by the latest version of “Rules Governing Decoration of the Event Venue” of the Taiwan External Trade Development Council.
- The exhibitor(s) shall complete and apply the “exhibition partner application” in case of any third-party partner(s) is needed to showcase. The organizer reserves the right to forbid the partner(s) to enter the exhibition hall if fail to apply. And in order to protect the rights and interests of exhibitors, partners are prohibited from selling services or products during the exhibition date.
- According to Taiwan External Trade Development Council, activities conducted at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center are subject to public occasions. Any music, music video, or music television played at the venue must be legally authorized, otherwise shall be considered a copyright violation.
- It is suggested to take out insurance on assets and burglary during the exhibition period (inclusive of set-up and move-out time). Damage, theft, and burglary that occurred during the exhibition are at the exhibitor’s own risk. The organizer reserves the right to make amendments and supplements, and further announcements. Such changes shall be publicized on the TGS official website. (https://tgs.tca.org.tw)
- The organizer reserves the right to modify, postpone or cancel the event if natural disasters or events, which could not have been foreseen or controlled by any party, such as strikes, fires, epidemics, wars, etc. occur. Exhibitors have the right to retain the booth for the next Taipei Game Show. The organizer will refund the balance and deposit to applied exhibitors after deducting a 20% paid booth fee for expenses of printed literature. Under no circumstances will the organizer be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities.
Taipei Computer Association
3F., No.2, Sec. 3, Bade Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105608, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Sherry Yang #916 email@example.com
Sunny Chen #806 firstname.lastname@example.org