B2C Zone Booth Application Method
January 28 th-31th
Open to the general public and gamers
PC Online Games / Mobile Games / Console Games / Arcade Games / Game Streaming Platforms/ Board Games / eSports Tournament & Equipment / Entertainment Peripherals / Anime Figures and Toys / Game Design Course
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan)
Taipei Computer Association (TCA) https://www.tca.org.tw
Booth Fee (Booth fees and deposit shall be paid in advance at the time the applications are submitted)
|Each booth space is 9 square meter (3M×3M). Booth Fee includes raw space and essential power supply of 500W; booth compartments, Internet/ WIFI service and basic equipment are NOT included.
※Deposit: Deposit per booth is US$400. The deposit shall be fully returned if there is no violation against any laws and regulations during the exhibition.
【Notice】Booth fee varies under following circumstances: (VAT included)
|Booth Condition||Adjusted Fee(US)|
|1||Column in a booth space||- USD$400(per booth)|
|2||Booth space adjacent to 6-meter (and over) wide hallway||+ USD$200(per booth)|
|Other costs (e.g. building second–story booth, construction exceeding 4 meters, overtime cost, etc.) may be added according to regulations of booth constructions and decorations. (The terms of regulation will be written in the Exhibitor’s Manual.)|
- ※Any surcharge or relief applied shall be directly deducted/returned from/to the deposit.
Registration will be closed on 2020/9/30 or when the applications are full.
How To Apply
- Download exhibition statement and application form via official website (https://tgs.tca.org.tw).
- Fill out the application form and submit the scanned copy with your signature and company stamp, along with all the required documents to email@example.com.
- Mail the original copy of application form with your signature and company stamp and finish the payment of the booth fee and deposit. The date when the organizer receives full payment will be the date of the application completion.
& Exhibitor Statement
|Download the application form from our official website. Complete the form with signature and company stamp, and submit to the Organizer.|
|Booth Fee||Deliver the full payment to the Organizer by remittance.|
|Deposit||Deposit per booth is US$ 400. The deposit shall be fully returned if there is no violation against any laws and regulations during the exhibition. Deposit is accepted by remittance only.|
Assignment Of Booth(s)
The planning of exhibition floor is subject to the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to adjust the booth scale according to the space capacity and the right of final decision on the allocation of exhibiting booths.
Cancellation And Refunds
- For any cancellation, the Organizer must be notified by formal letter via registered post. If not, cancellation and refunds will not be preceded.
- Should the cancellation be notified one month prior to Pre-Exhibition Briefing, the Organizer shall charge the deposit and part of the booth fee (US$400 per booth) as the promotion fund for exhibition.
- Should the cancellation be notified within one month prior to or after Pre-Exhibition Briefing, all the payment and deposit will not be returned.
- Application that fails to meet the payment and deposit deadline will not be accepted. The reserved booth(s) shall be cancelled and the Organizer reserves the right for allocation.
- Should the exhibitor require additional booth(s), please notify the Organizer via e-mail or phone call in advance. And complete “Additional Booth Application Form” and the payment accordingly. The order of application proceeding is subject to the receiving date of the payment.
- The Organizer will hold Pre-Exhibition Briefing on early November 2019 (TBC). Exhibitors are subject to attend the meeting. Booth allocation shall be confirmed during the meeting. “Exhibitor’s Manual” regarding details of exhibiting operation shall be provided to exhibitors as reference.
- Resales or transferred of booth is forbid, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel such exhibiting.
- Booth set-up and showcase must abide by the latest version of “Rules Governing Decoration of the Event Venue” of Taiwan External Trade Development Council.
- The exhibitor(s) shall fill and apply the “exhibition partner application” in case of any third-party partner(s) is needed to showcase. The organizer reserves the right to forbid the partner(s) to enter the exhibition hall if fail to apply. And in order to protect the rights and interests of exhibitors, partners are prohibited from selling service or products during the exhibition date.
- According to Taiwan External Trade Development Council, activities conducted at Taipei World Trade Center are subject to public occasions. Any music, music video, or music television played at the venue must be legally authorized, otherwise shall be considered copyright violation.
- It is suggested to take out insurance on asset and burglary during the exhibition period (inclusive of set-up and move-out time). Damage, theft, and burglary occur during the exhibition is at exhibitor’s own risk. The Organizer reserves the right for amendment and supplement, and further announcement shall be public on TGS official website. (https://tgs.tca.org.tw)
Taipei Computer Association
3F., No.2, Sec. 3, Bade Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105608, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Ext. 806 Sunny Chen firstname.lastname@example.org