Indie Game Award 2023 Best in Metaverse Concept , supported by Asia Silicon Valley Development Agency (ASVDA), is an open competition of innovation & technology. It aims to inspire people to create products or services from idea generation to prototype development. Participants of each stream will pitch how to move human society forward with feasible innovation and products based on the concept of Metaverse. The winner will get a USD 1,000 prize!
Does my product/service/project meet the criteria?
The submitted entry should fall into the listed fields below and must be live after the date of commencement of company operations.
- VR, AR and XR games, software, or technology
- NFT project or campaign
- Online or physical community campaigns and activities based on the concept of Metaverse
Who Is Eligible
The award is designed for start-ups that is registered as a company or business for less than 5 years and hires less than 100 employees on a regular basis.
Entries will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Innovation/creativity 25%
- Strategy thinking 25%
- Effectiveness 25%
- Tangible results 25%
Entry Deck Format
Entries are required to submit a pitch deck PDF file. The deck and supporting materials are expected to be presented in English. Submitting the deck in other languages may result in disqualification. The competing deck should follow the listed structure below:
- CEO/Founder Introduction
- Company/Team Introduction
- Product/Service Introduction
- Specific Key Points that Meet the Judging Criteria of the Award
- (Optional) Testimonials
- (Optional) Awards and Achievements
- USD $1,000 prize!!!
- Best in Metaverse Concept Trophy * 1
- Physical showcasing stand * 1 at Taipei Game Show 2023
- Marketing Kit by the Organizer
- Nov. 07 – Dec. 25: Registration Time
- Dec. 26: Shortlist Announcement
- Dec. 27 - Jan. 10, 2023: Judging Phase
- Feb. 02, 2023: Award Ceremony
Taipei Game Show
TEL: +886-2-25774249 Ext. 243
Powered by Startup Island TAIWAN
The organizer reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the revision of the competition regulations and competition arrangements.