Taipei Game Show, organized by Taipei Computer Association, has been held for over 20 years since 2003. As the first annual international gaming exhibition in Asia, it‘s not only recognized as a significant business platform by the industry, but also its diverse showcase content, combined with comprehensive business matchmaking services, attracts over 2,500 business visitors from more than 40 countries/regions each year, making it the most noteworthy gaming exhibition in the Asia-Pacific region.
Get ready for Taipei Game Show 2024, one of the largest game exhibitions in the Asia Pacific, returning in January to foster partnerships and explore limitless possibilities. The B2B Zone is now open for booth applications from all over the world! If you seek business opportunities in Asia, don't miss out on Taipei Game Show 2024!
|Event||Taipei Game Show 2024 – B2B Zone|
|Period||Jan. 25 - Jan. 26, 2024. 10:00-17:00|
|Venue||Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1|
|Organizer||Taipei Computer Association|
B2B Zone Exhibitor Packages
|B2B Zone Exhibitor Packages|
|Registration Period||Sep. 6 - Nov.15, 2023|
|Package|| Premium Booth Package
Booth Size (3x3m)
|Shell-scheme Booth Package
Booth Size (2x2m)
| Indie Devs Package
IBM Table (1.8m)
|Payment Method||Accepts wire transfer||Accepts wire transfer||Accepts wire transfer and credit card|
|Eligibility||All game-related companies
(Companies from Mainland China can only apply for this package.)
|All game-related companies||Indie game developers|
|Notes on Registration||
Sponsorship Bundle Packages
Exhibitors in the B2B Zone can apply for the following sponsorship packages with bundle discounts.
|B2B Zone Sponsorship Packages|
|Gold Sponsorship||TGS Night Sponsorship|
|Details||Logo displayed on all B2B Zone badges||Logo displayed on backdrops in the Networking Lounge||Logo displayed on backdrops & banners at TGS Night|
|B2B Zone Exhibitor
|Please contact us for the sponsorship deck.|
|Asia Pacific Game Summit (APGS) Sponsorship Packages|
|Package||Advertisement Sponsor||15 minutes Online Speech Sponsorship
(With translation/subtitling service)
|30 minutes Physical Speech Sponsorship
(Interpreters are required for non-Mandarin speakers)
|180 minutes Dedicated Session Sponsorship|
|B2B Zone Exhibitor
|Please click here for more details.|
Application and Payment:
- STEP 1: Complete and submit the application form below
- STEP 2: The organizer will review the application and issue the payment notice.
- STEP 3: Please make sure to complete the payment within 10 days after receiving the payment notice. (The application will be void if the payment is overdue).
- STEP 4: Once the payment is made, please inform the organizer via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- STEP 5: Within 2 weeks of receiving the payment, the organizer will provide applicants with a confirmation and receipt.
Regulation on Entering Taiwan
- Regulation on Entering Taiwan: https://www.immigration.gov.tw/media/98228/regulations-on-entering-taiwan-upload-0901.pdf
- Visa Application: https://www.boca.gov.tw/np-137-2.html
- Visa Application for Mainland Chinese: According to the current regulations, as of August 28, 2023, the qualifications and conditions for Mainland Chinese applying to come to Taiwan for short-term business activities for exhibition purposes are as follows:
- The inviting or invited party must be an exhibiting company. Based on the number of booth spaces rented by the exhibiting company, there will be 2 persons per standard booth (9 square meters), with an additional person for each additional booth, generally not exceeding 10 persons. The stay period is limited to 3 days before the exhibition and 3 days after the exhibition.
- Please provide proof of participation in the exhibition and the scale of the booth (such as a stamped exhibition contract or registration form), and the English name of the invited party. If the invited party is not an exhibiting company, please also provide proof of business cooperation with the exhibiting company (i.e., the inviting party), such as import/export declarations or contracts, etc. (Reference:各類人士來臺QA).
- After completing the registration, the organizer will offer support through the travel agency to facilitate visa applications for exhibitors.
- The price above is VAT-inclusive and is only for oversea companies. If your company is based in Taiwan, please register through the 中文版參展報名系統.
- Admission to the B2B Zone is limited to game-related exhibitors, business visitors, and press. Public visitors and visitors under 18 are not allowed to enter the B2B Zone.
- In the case of booth cancellation, the paid fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For additional space rental after completing the registration, please contact the organizer.
- Booths will be allocated by the organizer based on the following criteria: (1) Level of Sponsorship; (2) Quantity of booth(s); (3) Date of application
- The organizer reserves the right to reject any application that seemed inappropriate for the exhibition or harms the image of the exhibition.
- It is forbidden for the registered company to resell, sublease, transfer, or subdivide booths to a third party. If any violations occurred, the organizer has the right to terminate its exhibit.
- Please arrange property insurance and burglary insurance accordingly. The organizer holds no responsibility for any damages and losses of properties on the ground.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify, postpone or cancel the event if natural disasters or events, which could not have been foreseen or controlled by any party, such as strikes, fires, epidemics, wars, etc. occur. Exhibitors have the right to retain the booth for the next Taipei Game Show. Under no circumstances will the organizer be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs, or liabilities.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend and supplement, and further announcements shall be made public on TGS's official website.
email@example.com | ext.884
firstname.lastname@example.org | ext.243